For our first 10 years we subscribed to the sales pitch “you name it, we make it”. This was an expensive strategy which required heavy investment in plant, processes and expertise. By 2000 – 2001 there was little or no added-value margin left to sustain the investment; the recession and the migration of PCB manufacturing to lower cost areas in the Far East had driven prices down to an unsustainable level. Many PCB manufacturers either went out of business or became brokers with most of their turnover deriving from imports from China. The survivors specialized, either by moving into high-technology marketplaces where high prices would compensate for their ongoing investments or by finding ways to lower their costs. We adopted the latter strategy, introducing a clear, pre-defined offer combined with order pooling and online ordering and administration.play free poker games online
What is the value of our offer to the customer?,no deposit bonus slots 2020
1. We specialize in poker earn real money ,PCB prototypes and small series on short deliveries. Here the customer has two paramount requirements:roulette for fun free gamesplay free poker games online
To achieve this we measure our performance constantly and our factories are rewarded accordingly. Our customers trust us – the trust model.,real cash poker game
2. We have a clear offering: standard technology rigid-, IMS-, RF- and SEMI-FLEX boards produced on pooling panels with the widest choice of technology options in the market. We give the customer certainty right across the range of his requirements – the safe harbour model.slots game online
4. We are not brokers; all our boards are produced in our own factories under our own control. We produce to IPC A-600 class II classification. Our quality system is certified to ISO 9000. Our customers can rely on us to deliver a consistently high level of quality across all their orders – the trust model.
5. Although in 2017 we handled over 107,000 orders for almost 12,000 customers, each individual order is 100% verified in our front end engineering department. Each design is checked for manufacturability and for obvious mistakes in the layout. We report any anomalies to the customer and make suggestions how to resolve them. Our manufacturability analyses can help customers cut their board costs by up to 25%. Our customers are confident that the board we deliver matches their intended design – the trust model.
6. We use visualisation to convey as much information as possible. Right at the outset we generate a visual image of every design showing how it will look after production. The customer can spot anything that doesn’t look right before production starts – the trust model.free casino slot apps
8. We have developed a series of machines to save our customers time and money assembling and testing their prototypes,best offline poker . These include the eC-stencil-mate solder-paste printer, the eC-reflow-mate chamber reflow oven, the eC-pre-heater for improved hand-soldering, and the eC-test-mate fixtureless testing system.
How does the customer perceive the cost of our services?,fruit poker online play
1. Order pooling (combining several orders on the same production panel) reduces the production cost per order. Our customers trust us to give them the best and fairest prices – the trust model.play poker for free no download
3. Our public calculator makes our prices accessible to the whole marketplace, customers and competitors alike. This means that our pricing must be consistent, stable and competitive – and our customers know this – the trust model.
4. Transport costs for multiple orders are recalculated at shipment to keep them as low as possible – the trust model.,spin roulette free
roulette free play demo,5. In the unfortunate event of a delay due to us, we reschedule the order and recalculate the price according to the new delivery term – the trust model.
6. Online pricing and ordering,top online poker games using streamlined menus requiring minimum data saves the customer time and money, cutting out traditional communication costs – the trust model.
private online poker tournament,How do we bring our service to the customer?poker games you can play with friends
3. The online interface offers the customer a window into our internal administration. This guarantees the customer transparency towards his orders with 888 poker home games – the trust model.,"online blackjack tournaments real money
4. Interaction with 888 poker home games can be 100% online but personal support is also available. 888 poker home games has a professional sales force based in the head office in Mechelen Belgium and in free roulette online for fun ,sales offices throughout Europe. The trust model.
new online poker,How can the customer find us and what we offer?free poker card gamesgonzo's quest slot
– via our YouTube channel: play blackjack against friends ,http://www.youtube.com/user/eurocircuits
– via Twitter: roulette free play demo ,https://twitter.com/eC_PCB
3. We have online multilingual CHAT support on the website, as well as local support ,free online poker and a large multilingual team in Belgium. Our customers know that they can get support whenever they need it – the safe harbour model
best free online blackjack games,4. We inform all customers about important service upgrades and events we will attend by email. We put the same news on the web site. Of course every user is free to opt out of this service – the trust model.
5. For the last 10 years we have attended all major exhibitions in our field in Europe so that our customers can meet us face to face in their own countries.,poker games you can play with friends
- Small orders on a quick turnaround:
- Always available
- Always on time
- We are very reliable in:
- Offering fair and stable prices
- Delivery performance
- Product quality
- We offer a high customer convenience:
- Always available online
- Transparent pricing and open to everyone
- Visual communication throughout the entire business process
- A complete online customer-supplier administration from quote to invoice